Click here for printable version.
How do I request a Password Reminder?
I forgot my password. How do I get a new password?
What should I do if I receive an error message when I try to log in?
Can system administrators view my secure messages?
How do I get an expired message back
What browser's privacy or cookies settings are required to work with ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center?
Who can assist with questions or problems?
How does the policy work to determine which emails get encrypted?
If you cannot remember your secure email password, you can request your password reminder. When you registered, you entered a word or phrase for this purpose.
- On the Log In page, click Forgot your password? Send a password reminder..
The Password Reminder page is displayed.
- Type your email address in the box provided.
- Click Enter.
An email with the reminder will be sent to your regular email Inbox.
You can quickly and easily change your password.
- On the Log In page, click the link Forgot your password? Change your password. The Change Password form is displayed.
- Type the following:
- Email Address
- New Password
Note: Passwords must be at least eight characters and must contain both alphabetic and numeric characters.
- Re-enter New Password
- New Password Reminder: a phrase that will help you remember your Password if you forget it
- Click Submit Password
You will receive a confirmation email in your regular email Inbox with instructions to activate the new password.
Make sure that you've entered your Log In information correctly.
If you still receive the error message, use the Password reminder on the Log In page: Forgot your password? Send a password reminder. Then type your email address and click Enter. The system will email you the phrase you entered when you selected your password.
If you continue to have problems, you should contact (651) 662-9001..
No. Servers receive the mail securely and store the messages using 168-bit triple DES encryption. Intended recipients must use their passwords to open email messages.
If the message has expired, there is no way to access it. Due to the security features of ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center, the sender of the message must re-send it.
What browser privacy or cookies settings are required to work with ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center?
ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center requires that cookies are enabled in your browser privacy settings.
For IE 6.0,
Select Tools -> Internet Options... -> Privacy.
Verify the setting is set to default which is "Medium".
For IE 5.5,
Select Tools -> Internet Options... -> Security.
Click on "Custome Level" button.
Verify the "Reset to:" field is set to default which is "Medium".
For Netscape 7.0,
Select Edit -> Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies.
Verify "Enable all cookies" selection is set.
External recipients that need technical support should contact (651) 662-9001.
ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center provides HIPAA content recognition to facilitate HIPAA-compliance with PHI. It does so by searching for two categories one being personal identifiable information (patient ID number, subscriber ID number, social security number, etc.) and medical terms, medical conditions, etc. When a match is found in both categories, the message will be encrypted. ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center accomplishes this by a rigorously developed set of lexicons, rules, and policies with ZixVPM's powerful content scanning capabilities.
- Policies - scope & action for when a violation is found
- When a Violation is found in the Scope, then take the Action
- Scope is some combination of Subject, Body or Attachments
- Action is Encrypt (with a combo of Zix protocols), Block or Pass through
- Rules - logical combo of lexicons
- Uses AND, OR & NOT to define 1 or more interpretations of a violation
- Lexicons - list of term & patterns
- If any term OR pattern matches, then lexicon returns TRUE